Friday, February 27, 2009

Im Awesome!

Everyone this past week has been making me feel like such an amazing person, but I'm not sure I deserve it. I don't think I'm anyone special, in fact I know I'm not, but my friends and even people Ive known my entire life, especially my dance teacher, have made me feel like such an extraordinary person. Its been a really hard week for me, finally being out of my bubble and everything, with it being exactly 2 years from Tuesday, and I'm just so glad I can have such good caring friends and family here to help me though it, even when I don't say whats on my mind, or whats bothering me. I love you guys so much and I owe you everything for being here for me. I wish I could return the favor but I don't know what to do. I love you all with my whole heart.


xoxo
Melissa Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment